Starz : Want to know how to cancel Starz on Amazon? You have come to the right place. Our step-by-step guide will take you to the Starz cancellation program on Amazon.
Starz is a premium network that you can subscribe to through your cable provider or Amazon Prime Video Channels. Because it is home to a few popular and respected sports, including the Outlander, Power franchise (including Book IV: Force), The Girlfriend Experience and a new addition, pro wrestling dramedy Heels. And it has licensed movies, from the latest songs to classics.
It offers a one-week free trial, which gives new users the opportunity to test what they offer before committing to a monthly subscription, which costs $ 8.99 per month.
That’s not cheap and the monthly streaming fee can really cover up. Whether you cancel a free trial or complete a long-term subscription, here’s how to cancel it on Amazon.
How to cancel Starz on Amazon Prime video channels
- Go to Amazon.com and log in with your account details.
- Click on “Account and List” in the upper right corner of the site title.
- Scroll down to “Membership and Subscriptions,” and click on “Main Video Channels.”
- In the Starz section, click “Cancel Channel.”
- Now, Starz will probably try to change your mind by giving you an agreement or a cancellation reminder later. If you want to cancel now, stay tuned. Click “Cancel my subscription.”
- Starz will ask why you cancel. Choose any of the reasons, no matter what. In our case, we have selected “Prefer not to reply.”
- You will return to the Channel account settings page. Make sure Starz is canceled by checking the expiration date.
And once you change your mind after all this, you can decide to restart the channel and restart your subscription.
Apple TV Channels and Amazon video channels
Starz is also sold outside of traditional and high multichannel video program distributors la carte through Apple TV Channels and Amazon video channels, which include VOD library content and live food for Starz TV services (including Mpumalanga West Coast feeds and, for Amazon Video customers, East Coast supplies its five repetitive channels).
And its sister networks, Encore and MoviePlex, headquartered in Santa Monica, California, have satellite office locations located at the Meridian International Business Center complex in Englewood, Colorado because office the 5th little one. Avenue in New York City.
Seven-head multiplex series
Performed for the first time as the first seven-head multiplex series launched by Starz. (then Encore Media Group) Within the next eight months, with the remaining six channels being launched between July and September 1994. As a result, TCI / Liberty has decided to create an additional pay-TV service to act as a competitor to HBO and Showtime.