Sling TV trial allows you time to kick the tires in the streaming service
It is usually easy to get a free Sling TV trial, but it is currently not available on the web. The good news is, however, there is a free sample sample, you just need to sign up from a non-web streaming device. The full list of devices is below. Also, Sling offers one online deal: cut the first month’s debt to $ 10 – $ 25 savings.
Sling’s current discounts will help make your first month of NFL live streams more expensive, as they have reduced $ 30 in the first month of Sling Orange + Blue (which you will want from both local FOX contacts). Those looking for a live MLB broadcast should check out Sling Blue, as it has all the channels you need in the playoffs, as long as you stay in the selected market where FOX interaction is available.
The free Sling TV trial is the best way to watch one of the best streaming services on the market. For cable operators, imitation is one of the best ways to get rid of that expensive monthly fee. But you may be wondering if it has all the channels you want, so it’s a good idea to check it out before committing to a subscription.
After your first month, Sling starts at $ 35 a month and gives you access to popular networks including ESPN and CNN. It also provides local broadcasting networks in specific regions. You can also subscribe to extras like Showtime and Starz. For more information about this service.
Sling TV continues to provide bang for money, while its competitors have increased their prices. YouTube TV and Hulu With Live TV now cost $ 65 a month. In the meantime, you can check out Sling TV deals, for more details on the discounts outlined above.
While Sling TV doesn’t come with all the channels you might want – it has over 50 channels if you subscribe to both Sling Orange and Sling Blue, and much more at a premium. Be sure to check out our guide to Sling TV channels and packages, and how you can record shows on Sling TV.
Free Sling TV Free: Supported Devices
If you download the Sling app or channel on one of these devices you should see the Watch Now 7 Days Free button. Choose that and you will be able to get a free trial on Sling TV.
Amazon Fire TV
Androids (phones and tablets with the Google Play app)
IOS and iPadOS devices (via the Sling app in Apple store)
Smart TVs from LG and Samsung
Free Sling TV trial: How to sign up
Sling does not actively offer free trials at the time of publication. If that changes before we review this article, you can find out by checking it out here.
You can also get a free trial by subscribing to the app on one of the many compatible Sling streaming devices:
Amazon Fire TV devices
Android tablets and smartphones
LG TV Smart TVs
Samsung Smart TVs
Below are instructions for getting a free Sling TV trial, in case it starts working again.
- At Sling.com, click on the orange box in the headline, “Watch 3 Days Free.” Note that the terms of the trial duration are constantly changing, and may also say “Receive This Offer.”
- Enter your email address, new password and click Register.
- Select a service package. Your options are Sling’s Orange, Blue, or Orange-and-Blue combo pack. Here is a rundown of Sling Orange vs Blue. Note the price difference: Orange offers 30 channels for $ 35 a month, Blue packs 50 channels for $ 35 a month, and the combo, which offers more than 50 channels, will charge you $ 50 per month .
Also, the length of the trial is always changing, so the Sling subscription page may look different.
- Now, scroll through the options. Here, you can choose to get more channels for an additional fee, such as Epix, CMT, and others. You can also choose to subscribe to Showtime and Starz. Additionally, Sling lets you upgrade to up to 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage (10 hours coming for free) when you choose more. When you are ready, click Continue.
- Enter your credit card and move on. If I were you, I would set a reminder that reads “Make sure you want to pay for Sling,” set a few hours (at least) before the date and time listed at the top of this page. After that point in time, Sling will start charging your credit card automatically.
Finally, you’re done using the registration process and you’re ready to start watching the content. When on the computer, Sling TV can be used in Chrome, or you will want to download its app to your device. If you prefer to watch it on Apple TV or another device, just download the app from the gadget app store and enter your details. If you have decided not to continue the free trial, here are some details on how to cancel the Sling.